TopGear explores the legend of Bhangarh
Known to be the most haunted place in India, we couldn't resist but see it for ourselves. We needed the right vehicle for the adventure, and the kitted Mahindra Bolero seemed like the right car for the job.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
Featured videos this week
- Geneva 2013: McLaren P1's first public appearance 28 views After months of teasing, the McLaren P1 hypercar finally touches down in Geneva...
- Geneva 2013: Lamborghini Veneno unveiled 1599 views
- Geneva 2013: Koenigsegg Agera S Hundra unveiled 29 views Swedish firm, Koenigsegg, builds special edition Agera S marking 100th production car. Here's the Geneva unveil of the Hundra...
- Geneva 2013: Ferrari LaFerrari F150 unveil 919 views The first public unveil of the fastest road-going Ferrari ever!
- Mahindra Bolero on a Divine Quest 6411 views Taking a Bolero to some of the holiest destinations in Karnataka, sounds like something TopGear India would never so. But then again, our "pilgrimage" is like no other.
- TopGear Awards Night 2012 1765 views A montage of the TopGear Awards event that took place in Kingdom of Dreams in Gurgaon, on 10th December.
Most watched this week
- Mahindra e2o video review 334 views Mahindra's successor to the Reva has enough new technology to rival its fossil-fueled counterparts. But how well does this tiny electric car fare under Indian conditions? We take it for a spin to find out.
Top rated this week